We have a full stash of felt that needs to be put to work and a lot of ideas to turn it into cute little ornaments. What we don't have is a sewing machine. So things are going pretty slow since all the sewing must be done by hand. We made our first felt house and we have 3 other ornaments in the works (meaning glue drying phase).
We cut out the felt and then glued the pieces together. We want the ornaments to be sturdy so we reinforced them by stitching the glued parts.
Then Trevor took the house in his pocket so we could take a picture of it on our walk along the river, because we thought having the house by the river bank would increase the resale value.
Here's the front of the house. What you can't see in this picture is the cute picket fence that we sewed on the back.
While we were making these crafts I made the mistake of mispronouncing "sew" wrong ONCE and Trevor keeps making fun of me ever since. He shouldn't be the one to laugh since he shies away from pronouncing "lemon" in my language. It's a linguistic battle we have over here.