With Thanksgiving over now, hopefully everyone has spent a little time being thankful for the things that matter: family, friends, health etc.
But Mickey and I decided to write a post about the little things. While having loving people in your life and all of your basic needs met is so important, sometimes it's the little things that gets us through. It's often the little things that can bring smiles to our faces everyday. So here is a list of the little things Mickey and I are thankful for. See if you can find them all in today's stick figure drawing.
1. Airline Miles
2. Smiles at the end of a long day
4. Flying a kite in the summer
5. Hot showers on cold days
7. Triple Dimples
8. Movie nights with wine and popcorn
9. Singing our sentences! (read in a singing voice)
10. Anticipation before every visit
11. Making lists
13. Back massages
14. Long serious talks
15. Looking forward to life together