Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 12 - How to make Christmas cookies

The winter holidays period doesn't officially start for me until I hear George Michael crooning Last Christmas. This tune triggers an unnatural desire to decorate, cut out paper houses and ooohh and aaahh at every Christmas tree I see (the faker, the better).

I heard the song last week so I figure NOW is an appropriate time to start posting about the winter holidays.

We've already mentioned that we plan to bake cookies with Hershey Kisses in them. Based on previous experiences of me and Trevor in the kitchen, this is how it's probably going to be. He knows I shouldn't be left unattended (this made for a really ingredient-poor pizza at one point).

how to bake christmas cookies with your girlfriend stick figures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...