Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 77 - How to profess true love: part 2

Since Mickey and I got engaged, we have been deciding how to transport all of her things from Europe to America. So, each trip I make, I bring back a suitcase full of things she won't be needing in the immediate future.

At the end of the summer, I filled my suitcase with some of her summer clothes and dresses.

Now in reality, airport security doesn't look that closely at what's in your suitcase, but I imagine it would be about this awkward if I were to be questioned on the contents of my suitcase. I'm not sure if this is stranger than buying nail polish or not. At least it will all fit in the suitcase. It'd be even weirder to have to wear one of her dresses.

Awkward airport security

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...