Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 75 - How to make bubbles

I'm going for extreme bonus points on this post. Readers, fasten your seat belts for a trip down Overly-Cute lane. And no, I didn't lose a bet.

Mickey loves bubbles. Our first trip to the beach together, she purchased some bubbles and it was only moments after pulling them out that a little girl was immediately dancing and giggling with her as she blew the most magical bubbles I have ever seen (cue dramatic slow-motion music).

Then I tried to blow some bubbles. They attacked me to Mickey's complete enjoyment.

It's almost as if her organization skills extend to the magical world of bubbles. They align themselves to the pied-piper like tune of her cuteness.  Alright, I might be exaggerating, but it's far more entertaining than just saying "Mickey loves bubbles."

How to blow bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...