Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 60 - How to get rich

I am going to break the golden rule of blogging and tell you our plan to get rich from blogging.


Last night I was watching the final Presidential debate. And by watching, I mean it was on in the background while I watched cat videos on facebook. Yes, you read correctly, I watched cat videos.

For those of you who don't know me, I am not a cat person. I'm more of a dog person, but alas, Mickey has convinced me that we will have a cat... or two. Part of the way she convinced me to live with a cat is to suggest that we can make videos of it and put them on our blog to increase traffic. When you're done laughing, you may realize that you probably watched more cat videos in the last year than you want to admit. I know I did.

So now I will propose my new marketing plan: the iCat.  Here's how it works. Imagine an iPod or iPad or iPhone that requires no syncing, wi-fi, or charging.  It will be marketed to cat lovers, so they can just rub it against their cats and the static electricity will charge it. And with that endless charge, you can watch cat videos for days, yes, DAYS. There is probably more cat footage now on the internet than Presidential commercials. Just imagine all the money I could make (after Apple is done suing me)!

iCat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...