Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 98...or is it?

I am now looking at flights so I might not see Mickey until the 23rd.  I think that puts us back at 101?  Check my math.

At this point I will be re-creating some of the fun events during our initial courtship prior to meeting face to face.  And, they will be graphically represented in glorious 5-color 2D!  Alright, so I'm going to try to enhance my digital art skills over the next 100 days.  We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, this story was when I was in the lovely beach town of Corpus Christi, TX and Mickey told me I had to do two things at the beach: yell something into the ocean, and write something in the sand. So I wrote "I love you" in her native language (which she had not yet taught me how to say) but REFUSED to tell her what I wrote until I met her in person 4 months later.  Mickey hates surprises so it was torture for her to wait that long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...