Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 94 - The trouble with postcards

Shortly after I met Mickey, I learned that she collects postcards.  This worked out well, since I traveled a lot for work, so I sent a few cards from wherever I happened to be.

The trouble of course, is that I was sending the postcards to her parents address where it was easier for her to pick them up, and postcards aren't exactly private.  At first, her parents paid them little mind, but when the postman began to take notice of the frequency of their arrival, it wasn't long before Mickey's parents would call her as soon as a new one arrived to let her know.  I'm sure they enjoyed them quite a lot, especially the cornfield pictures from Nebraska.
The trouble with postcards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...