Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 90 - How to get out of making coffee

Mickey LOVES coffee.  I, however, am not a fan. Partly because I think it tastes like dirty water...although palatable with milk and sugar, but mostly because I can't handle the caffeine. Mickey on the other hand, believes there is no point to drinking decaf. I will point out that she is far from an addict though, she drinks only one cup, and not daily...

One day, I decided I would be a good boyfriend and make coffee for Mickey while I had my own breakfast.  She was quite delighted...until she took a sip. To her dismay, I did not use enough coffee in the coffeemaker and it was quite watery. Naturally, the next day I made sure to use enough grounds.  Apparently, I overcompensated.

Thus, I have been relieved of coffee making until we get a coffeemaker that makes a perfect cup, no matter who is using it...

how to get out of making coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...